• Hemp Derived Cannabidiol (CBD) is a perfect balance of nutrients that will nourish and moisturize your skin. Helps to stop peeling and rough patches, and provides anti-inflammatory benefits.
• Grapeseed Oil clears pores, while it nourishes and firms skin. High source of Omega 6 and Vitamin E. Great for mature, damaged, congested, tired and stressed skin.
• Jojoba Oil is a great addition for anti-acne treatments but also soothes skin. Great for most skin types. Known for its antioxidant and conditioning properties and is rich in many vitamins and minerals.
• Cranberry Seed Oil is high in Vitamin E and Omega 3, 6, and 9 essential fatty acids. Absorbs quickly into the skin. Helps improve skin elasticity, and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Excellent for dry, cracked, itchy, scaly, and irritated skin! This oil is a fantastic option for acne-prone skin and is even sensitive enough to use on a baby’s skin.
• Pumpkin Seed Oil is referred to as “green gold”, this is among the most nourishing natural oils out there. It’s full of Omega-3 and Omega-6, fatty acids, Vitamins A, C, E, and also Zinc.
• Marula and Baobab Oils are easily absorbed into the skin while it firms, nourishes & leaves skin supple. Both contain powerful anti-aging antioxidants.
• Calendula has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing and soothing skin irritations. It’s also used as an antiseptic.
• Pomegranate Seed Oil is an effective moisturizer and softens the skin while offering anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, healing, and nourishing qualities. Regenerates and repairs skin, and effectively reduces and prevents wrinkles in the epidermis.
• Organic Borage Seed Oil is a little-known secret for keeping skin It is a natural oil that not only restores moisture and smoothness to dry and damaged skin but can also provide relief to people who suffer from chronic skin disorders such as eczema and atopic dermatitis.
• Sunflower Seed Oil improves skin hydration and providing antioxidant protection. The linoleic acid present in sunflower oil works to reinforce the skin This helps to prevent moisture loss from the skin surface, thus improving overall hydration.
• Organic Sweet Orange Seed Oil maintains the health, appearance, and texture of skin by promoting clarity, radiance, and smoothness, thereby reducing the signs of acne and other uncomfortable skin conditions
• Neroli Oil is an antimicrobial, antifungal, and antioxidant. This may make it helpful for reducing acne breakouts and skin irritation.
• Vitamin E helps support cell function, and skin It’s an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment. Vitamin E may be beneficial at reducing UV damage to the skin.
Directions for Use: after cleansing and toning, massage 2 to 3 drops on affected areas always avoiding eye area. Follow with a moisturizer or simply use alone.